Agency Media is a growing digital agency in Langley looking to add a producer to our video team. You will work closely with our video team to develop videos from original concept to final product. You will be involved in anything from research, planning, scouting locations to writing, shooting, and editing video for our diverse range of clients.
- Have experience in filming and editing.
- Have experience with Adobe Premiere.
Have experience with lighting equipment and techniques.
Are comfortable directing or conducting interviews of people for video.
- Understand scriptwriting and storyboarding.
- Have been involved in every area of the video production process—from pre-production to post-production.
- Are a creative type who thrives on working with a team.
- Are passionate about telling stories and capturing captivating visuals.
- Experience using a RED EPIC camera.
- Experience with After Effects.
- UAV experience or certification.
- Experience and/or education in digital marketing
- Familiarity with: Mac, Slack, Google Drive, Monday
- We are a marketing agency that provides video production, web design and development. We have a penchant for digital and always love a good story.
- We work in an open-concept office in Langley, a short distance from Highway 1, near Langley Events Centre.
- We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for growth.
- We work hard and play hard. (Think monthly company events, field trips and helicopter rides.)
Take a look at our production reel to see the types of projects you would be working on.
To apply, submit your resume and demo reel. For bonus points, send one or two links to your favourite projects you’ve worked on and list your role in each one. We want to see that you can film, edit, and tell a visual story.