We are a marketing agency that specializes in producing and distributing video content for our client’s sales, recruitment, and marketing efforts. Our office is in Surrey until the summer, when we will move into our new building in Langley.
We are a close-knit and collaborative group, passionate about providing first-class marketing strategy and execution for businesses across Canada. You will work closely with our creative departments, business development team, and leadership team to create and present marketing plans that will accomplish our clients’ goals. As part of the Westlund Group of companies we know how to work hard and play hard… Whistler trips, helicopter flights, birthday celebrations, and yacht dinner parties are a few ways we like to promote positive company culture!
In this job you will…
- Facilitate ongoing sales prospecting (cold calling and follow up) to source new customers and partnerships
- Regularly set up meetings with clients and prospects
- Build and maintain relationships with companies throughout BC and Canada
- Learn to create and pitch proposals and marketing plans
- Manage accounts and projects
- Be held accountable to personal and company-wide sales targets
- BA/BS degree or diploma
- Some sales and/or account management experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and listening skills
- Problem solving and research skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Previous experience in an agency setting
- Experience working with CRM and follow up
- Project management experience
- Experience or education in digital marketing and/or video production
- Familiarity with: Mac, Slack, and Google Drive.